The Lodge at Eagle Ridge Ranch promises a memorable and fun experience for large groups — corporate retreats, family reunions or a vacation among friends. It is equipped with
- 4 total Bedrooms with 10 separate beds including 8 queen-size and 2 king-size.
- 3 1/2 Baths
- 2 King Suites with private bathrooms
- 1 Queen Bedroom
- Bedroom with 2 Queen beds and a vanity
- Satellite TV in main living room
- 2 beautiful gas fireplaces, one on the main floor and one in the family room
- Flat screen & satellite TV in family room
- Full kitchen with Dishwasher, two full-size refrigerators, and commercial stove
- Mud room with shower and washer/dryer facilities
- Secluded, six person private hot tub
- Beautiful custom hanging fire pit
Nestled along a clear lake, the facility offers plenty of room for parking and outdoor activities or outdoor leisure time. Guests can get into the spirit of things by cooking outdoors with the private fire pit and gas grill available on the wrap-around deck.
If indoor cooking is more your style — The Lodge boasts a full kitchen with modern amenities such as a dishwasher and two full-size fridges. The kitchen is fully furnished with dishes, utensils, pots, pans, linens, towels & soap.
The cabin offers several family rooms, gas fireplaces and a full service mud room with a shower and washer/dryer to clean up after lake adventures.
Peak season cost is $675 per night (May through September), and off-season price is $450 a night. We request a minimum two night stay for Lodge reservation. The cabin has an occupancy of 20 people, maximum 25 people if our guests provide their own sleeping arrangements (sleeping bag, cot, etc.). We respectfully request NO SMOKING IN BUILDINGS and NO PETS ON THE RANCH. Gift Certificates CANNOT be honored with online reservations. Please call 1 (208) 558-0900 for help in redeeming certificates or discounts.